The new Bell HP7, used by leading F1 and GP2 drivers, is a state-of-the art and innovative helmet conceived for open cockpit racing. The HP7 is the direct result of a never ending intense R&D program by the international team of engineers and their close collaboration with Formula One drivers and teams.
Meeting or exceeding Snell SA2010 and FIA8860-2010, the HP7 benefits from the latest technological evolutions and innovations in the fields of aerospace and military grade composite materials and energy absorbing materials.
• Super high strength carbon composite shell combined with titanium hardware
• Optical grade injected Double Screen Anti Fog (DSAF) visor for perfect vision under most severe circumstances
• Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
• Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
• Available in 2 versions: with or without duckbill (chin spoiler)
• Air intake 2 parts included
• Top spoiler, side air intakes & extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
• factory fitted FHR posts as original equipment
FIA 8860-2010 Advanced Helmet certified
Sizes: 55 to 61+ / Fleeced lined helmet bag included
Snell SA 2010 approved FIA 8860-2010 Advanced Helmet certified